Wednesday 1 May 2013

Doggy Delights

Following on from my earlier blog on Pampered Pooches - I have seen a couple of dog eateries and dog snack specialties that have made me giggle away to myself.  Firstly, there was the Dog Bakery which I haven't yet ventured into as I thought that may be a little odd seeing as I don't have a dog here to feed doggy doughnuts to.



However, the one that really made me roll my eyes with consternation was at the Ice Cream stall at the top of The Peak where I noticed a sign advertising Doggie Gelato in beef or cheese flavours.  I thought it was particularly thoughtful that a vegetarian option had been developed for the more health conscious or morally responsible pups.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear what you think so please do post a comment. If you would rather contact me privately, please email me at dreamscheming@gmail.com.