Wednesday 22 May 2013

My Little Posh Dresses

Today was a very exciting day as David bought a parcel home for me that had been delivered to his office.  Ripping the paper off like an over-excited three year old playing pass-the-parcel, I was thrilled to find four dresses inside from the brand new The Little Posh Dress Company.  Each dress is hand-crafted in the UK and made by one individual from start to finish.  The dresses are all in one classic style - empire line falling on the knee - but they come in a wide range of fabric designs which can completely transform the look of each dress.  As there will only be a limited number of each dress produced, I shouldn't experience the embarrassment of turning up to a friends house to find we are wearing matching outfits.

My new dress collection



The sophisticated linen look - perfect for staying cool in the office on a typically hot and humid Hong Kong day

Vintage floral - ideal for afternoon tea at The Peninsular... hint hint David Walder!

Flirty red spotty look - perfect for sitting in a bar sipping a Lychee Martini

The classic floral design - ideal for a night at Happy Valley horse racing

The dresses are incredibly flattering and now that the weather is getting hot and steamy here - they have arrived in perfect time for the summer.  I will keep you posted on My Little Posh Dresses trips out here in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d love to hear what you think so please do post a comment. If you would rather contact me privately, please email me at dreamscheming@gmail.com.